Did 2006 fly past for you?
Well, it’s that time again. Time to reflect back on yet another year. I’m quite shocked at how fast the year has progressed. Mind you, I guess you all hear the same thing being said every single year. I still remember everything I did this same time last year, in minute detail too.
This time last year, I wrote down my New Years Resolutions on this blog. Now looking at those 6 ‘resolutions’ if you could even call them that, I’ve managed to do all but two. I still haven’t worked out how cows make milk (what state of mind was I in when I came up with that?!), and lastly I’ve failed to make any use of me camera. I was really hoping to take scenic shots of areas around London, and Scotland especially but I can’t find the time to get away from work.
I’ve not given much thought to my resolutions for 2007. Is there even any need to I ask? Well here are five of mine.
- Get myself my dream Toyota Celica and stop using public transport
- Ease up on my mad spending sprees
- Consider moving out of London or the Uk
- Make sure my mad cousin Ayesha (sitting with me) passes her uni course. It’s important to me!
- See my family over in San Francisco. I’ve not met hardly any of them.