In typical style I’ve left all my work related stuff to the last minute including work on this blog, so I’ve now got to prepare for returning to work in just two days time! I’ve had a great two weeks xmas holiday and its back to the same old work routine 🙁
Tag Archive for 'New Year'
Page 2 of 2
1. Actually save some money for a change!
2. Goto Liverpool and actually come out alive (last time didn’t go so well)
3. Stop eating crap food that people keep feeding me at work
4. Download three times as much as I did in 2005
5. To find out how cows actually make milk
6. Start using a camera a lot more as I once did.
There ya go! Not the best of resolutions, but definately ones which I hope to fulfil as 2006 approaches the Uk in a good few hours time. Happy New Year people!
Mince pies, countless chocs – though I am a former chocoholic, lord knows how many alcoholic drinks had taken their toll on me after Xmas night, to the point where I could barely clamber up the stairs to my room. Suffice to say Xmas with the family (that be mommy & daddy!) was quite a laugh. The neighbours popped over with their new puppy thing which decided to ram our xmas tree head on resulting in the fluffball getting a headache – it was a real tree!